No other Irish PropTech people signed up yet...?

@LucindaKelly you should be fun here too. @HealyHynes where are you? @ChrisLynch822 what's the story?

Comments

• gavinjgallaghergavinjgallagher Member ✭✭

@CarolTallon64 I think a message from you might be noticed quicker - this PropTech Ireland community needs a few more

• Thank you @GavinJGallagher437 - I definitely dropped the ball with this forum - must try harder! @ConorBrady497

• @MichaelGriffin442 - good to see you on the platform, be sure to tag any other Ireland-based users!

• Healy_HynesHealy_Hynes Member
    Better late than never!
  • Hi All, great to see you all on this platform, will do my best to contribute and engage positively along the way. Thanks Healy Hynes for for your recent help with Beagel, we had a great result on the platform last week and will be pushing more properties through it. Caught up with your latest article on twitter last night Carol, neat perspective as always. Hope to attend future PropTech in May, so maybe catch up for a chat if anyone going over. Hello as well Gavin, have bumped into you on Twitter. Thanks Michael
  • gavinjgallaghergavinjgallagher Member ✭✭

Thanks Michael - see you in London on the 14th May

• Eddie_HolmesEddie_Holmes Administrator admin
    What a shout out for @Healy_Hynes
  • GaryMcDonaldGaryMcDonald Member
    Great to introduce Limitless Insight to the Irish PropTech platform. Based in Belfast & selling mainly in London. Benchmarking Shopping Centres for Asset Managers & owners and improving the value in the assets. Recently launched into Airports also