[EVENT] Future PropTech London

SystemSystem Administrator admin
edited February 4 in Events Discussion

Comments

• James_Dearsley1James_Dearsley1 Administrator admin

Looking forward to this in 2019 and a new format. Hopefully 2,000 delegates in attendance......say hi if you are going to be joining us here in London

• Anna_DownesAnna_Downes Member

Yes, we'll be coming to Future Prop Tech for the first time this year and taking a stand - looking forward to it.

• Eddie_HolmesEddie_Holmes Administrator admin

Y'all can come and shout at me too, we will be exhibiting and acting as data partner!

• gavinjgallaghergavinjgallagher Member ✭✭
    edited February 7

I will definitely be there, bought the early bird tickets last year for the 2019 event on the day they were released - its an annual ritual now

• I attended last year and had a great time, really enjoyed it and because of that Eurolink have secured a stand this year in the Residential area so make sure you come and say hello!

• Certainly attending for my 1 year anniversary in property. :)

• Team Coyote will be there and are also taking a stand. It's only the second time we have exhibited at a show so really excited.

• Looking forward to attending and exhibiting at the show this year! We're partnering with one of our key integration partners Signable on a joint stand, and we're looking forward to spreading the word about the time and paper-saving benefits of digital property reporting with integrated e-signatures. Come and say hello!

Who are you with @RachelLightfoot2024

• Hi all, FirstHomeCoach will be exhibiting at the show for the first time this year. We're very excited. Please come and say hi.

• Hey, I am glad to see all of you excited. Our company (HubHub) will be the coworking partner and we will host the networking/chill-out area! Let us know what you'd like to see there :)

• Philip_FarrellPhilip_Farrell Member
    I am attending for the third time. A most informative and relevant conference
    The Unissu team will be out in force. Keep an eye out for our swag!

can't wait! Love free swag

We've got an Unissu Influencer badge just for you @Gavinj_Gallagher

@Eddie_Holmes aw shucks, you shouldn’t have! How very kind of you! I will wear it with pride my friend - my first influencer badge 🥳

edited April 10

BTW @Eddie_Holmes I am off to MIPIM Paris in July if you’re thinking of getting some more badges made 😉

• Ruth_MaguireRuth_Maguire Administrator admin
    Great to see speakers have been added. Not long until the event now!
  • Claire_OwenClaire_Owen Member
    I’m attending for the first time & we have a stand - Loop Software - please do come to see us.
    Really looking forward to it.
  • Claire_OwenClaire_Owen Member
    I’m attending for the first time & we have a stand - Loop Software - please do come to see us.
    Really looking forward to it.
  • Courtney_CooperCourtney_Cooper Member
    edited May 6
    Hi - I'm Courtney at Alate Partners, a Toronto-based company that invests in real estate tech companies. Looking forward to seeing everyone next week!
  • HenrymajHenrymaj Member
    Looking forward to meeting friends new and old. Our Innovation Gateway Partners Tesco, RBS and Nottingham City Council will be on a panel sharing how they're collaborating to drive innovation in their buildings. Come say hi... always up for a cuppa.
    The delegate list is beginning to look even more exciting by the day! My diary is nearly full already but still a few spots available if anyone wants to catch up!

@Eddie_Holmes where will I find you on the day?

• Me & @Ivaylo_Bachvarov are going to attend for the first time, representing HackSoft ( https://www.unissu.com/service-provider/hacksoft )

Would love to chat with anyone about software development in the context of proptech! Drop a message here or at [email protected]
  • Lee_RushLee_Rush Member
    Hey everyone, my first FuturePropTech event - really looking forward to it and hope to meet you there. Lee
    On the Unissu stand @gavinjgallagher !
  • Sally_HoldwaySally_Holdway Member
    Really gutted not to be able to attend this year. I will be in London tomorrow though, so if anyone is about after the event, I'd be delighted to catch up (and you can tell me all about what I missed!!) Enjoy everyone!