CBRE joins European counterparts in the Property Challenge competition

Hi all, most of you will be familiar with the international CBRE Proptech Challenge, now in its third year. For the first time, CBRE Ireland is getting involved and running a local round of the global competition - definitely worth entering! @gavinjgallagher @Healy_Hynes @Lucinda_Kelly @Anna_Downes @Philip_Farrell
Tagged:

Comments

• GaryMcDonaldGaryMcDonald Member
    Carol is it open yet and is there criteria for the competition
  • Thanks Carol, had attended the previous event in CBRE, another one tomorrow evening (Tuesday 3rd)
  • Hi @GaryMcDonald, here are the details: https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/cbre-proptech-challenge-lets-talk-the-tech-gap-in-property-tickets-68771620769 There is a meet-up tomorrow in the Dublin office to discuss it!
  • Hi @Philip_Farrell, I was there last time too, it was a very small event, sorry I didn't spot you there! I will not make tomorrow but am happy to support the initiative.
  • Carol, just got the note so I'll try and make it down would love to showcase the product. Gary
  • Good meeting yesterday but a lot of the technologies for the problem are there and available a PropTech Accelerator in Dublin funded by Agencies, Investors & legal similar to ReLab by Goldacre would resolve a lot of the issues. Conveyancing has been automated approx 10 years ago, research platforms are provided by CACI, ShapeDo recognizes changes in layouts and plans Limitless benchmarks the asset by integrating various data streams
  • Eddie_HolmesEddie_Holmes Administrator admin
    It'd be great if someone would write up this on the state of the Ireland scene and we will happily publish and promote.
  • Great scope for a PropTech Accelerator in Ireland Goldacre / RElab would run if they had a few corporate partners Property / Law / Retail all interested parties.
  • I agree @GaryMcDonald - we looked into doing that 3/4 years ago but we ended up partnering with accelerators in Ireland and beyond. If there's an appetite, we could revisit it ...
  • Hi @Eddie_Holmes - I am definitely behind in documenting the Irish scene. Women in Tech Dublin was on today and again tomorrow, and I am fortunate to MC Track 2 (Entrepreneurs and Founders) so that might light a spark...