New to Unissu and keen to connect

Good afternoon, I just registered our company Tollo UK with Unissu this afternoon and I'm keen to see the strength of the community and how I can contribute.

I am a PropTech guy from a traditional surveying background, forced by the economy to start my first real company in 2009. I have never looked back and I enjoy building disruptive platforms serving the Property and Legal sectors. I have an established claims platform serving the residential property space, which is growing organically at an exciting rate and I am now focused on the Platform development and Seed Round for Tollo UK, a new PropTech platform which aims to revolutionise the Off-Plan / New Build Sector on the buyer side.

If you are an investor then I am keen to chat ... if you are an influencer then I am keen to learn and if you are in need of any skills which I possess then I am happy to help.

Drop me a line.

JB

Comments

• Ruth_MaguireRuth_Maguire Administrator admin
    Welcome @James_Butler1, great to have you involved! Wishing you every success with Tollo. No doubt there will be some people who will want to pick your brain, and vice versa :)
  • Eddie_HolmesEddie_Holmes Administrator admin
    Hey @James_Butler1 welcome to the platform. I'd recommend submitting some content and using that to create a position of influence! Eddie