Proptech founder from Australia wants to meet potential customers, partners and investors in London

Hi all,

I'll be attending London Tech Week (10th - 14th June) in Shoreditch. I'll be in London for about 10 days. I am interested in meeting potential customers, partners and investors. I'm also generally interested in chatting to other founders. I am attending with a small group of awesome female founders from Australia.

The deets....https://londontechweek.com/

If anyone is going and would like to say hi or grab a coffee (or tea, I love love tea), please email me at [email protected]

Oh. Almost forgot my pitch.... inndox is a digital Property Logbook to keep all your property documents, warranties, and maintenance centralized...we are across Australia and now eyeing the UK market!!

Shout out to the Man - James Dearsley! Whom I met while he was downunder at the Sydney Proptech Summit in 2018.

Thanks for reading! and hope to see some of you there.

Trish Mackie-Smith
CEO
inndox.com

Comments

• Eddie_HolmesEddie_Holmes Administrator admin
  • Sammy_PahalSammy_Pahal Member
    Hi Trish, it would be great to meet while you're here. I run the UK PropTech Association - a not for profit trade association helping to drive digital transformation of the UK property industry and create a conducive environment for PropTech innovation. Please drop me a message via email - [email protected] if you would like to meet.