New Here

Hello everyone,
My name is Olufemi (you can call me Femi for short). I am COO and co-founder of a startup proptech company called Easy30. We are located in Abuja, Nigeria. Our main objective is to bring efficiency and transparency to the real estate sector in Nigeria through innovative technology-driven solutions.

I'm glad to be on this forum and look forward to learning from a whole lot of you and also sharing my experiences.

Comments

• Ruth_MaguireRuth_Maguire Administrator admin
    Welcome Olufemi! Thank you for getting involved in the community forum. You may want to add your company to the Unissu PropTech directory here https://www.unissu.com/proptech-companies
  • James_Dearsley2James_Dearsley2 Member, Administrator admin
    Hey @Olufemi_Bamgboye - welcome to the platform. Sorry I missed you a few weeks ago when I was over there in Lagos. I heard much better things about Abuja!

Would love to know more about Easy30.
  • Sean_GodoySean_Godoy Member
    Hi @Olufemi_Bamgboye!

I would be very interested to hear more about your company. I run my own property consultancy in South Africa and am cofounder of SA Proptech (www.saproptech.co.za). I also do work in some countries in sub-Saharan Africa, and am looking to promote proptech across Africa on this great platform.

All the best,
    Sean