Our Frictionless Future

Just posted a summary of my recent Propmodo article on the projected impacts of the coming mobility revolution on real estate utilization and values. https://www.unissu.com/proptech-resources/our-frictionless-future
Would love to get some feedback and get a good exchange going on this subject - take a look and let's discuss!

Comments

• Carol_TallonCarol_Tallon Member

Interesting @Elie_Finegold I particularly like your ‘street to suite’ take on changing occupier demands. Susan Freeman published a piece on Property Week recently about this focus on the 'customer ' and then end user - I personally think that conversation needs to change to property 'consumers'. If you are looking for a model where this was well done, Hibernian Reit in Ireland recently redeveloped an entire city block on the south quays (SOBO district/Windmill Quarter) and developed a building for Hubspot as known end occupier - listening to a panel discussion about the project with the developers, main contractor and asset manager, it is clear that this impacted on many project decisions along the way

• I like the idea of a frictionless future. We adapt to all the obstacles and almost forget they exist until someone comes along and asks why.