Hi, USA PropTech Community! Please introduce yourself.

Hi, there! Welcome. I'm excited to learn more about what's going on in PropTech in the USA. Please introduce yourself and tell us about what you are working on in regards to PropTech. I look forward to creating connections and opportunities with everyone.

Tagged:

Comments

• Laura_GoedeLaura_Goede Member

My name is Laura. I'm the VP of Marketing for Homebase.

Homebase is a smart living, resident experience platform powered by the Internet of Things for multifamily communities. By connecting smart home devices - lighting, locks, thermostats - as well as automated building systems through a building-wide Wifi and Bluetooth Mesh network, we help you give residents the modern living experience they desire while making management simple and seamless.

In short, we create a smart home living experience for renters inside their unit and give property managers tools to deliver a modern resident experience and automate the management of the property. We are different than a lot of other smart apartment companies because we operate off of Wifi and Bluetooth as opposed to Zigbee or Z-wave.

Nice to meet you!

• Hi Laura,

I just joined this community and it looks like there are some interesting discussions on here. It will be great to see what others are working on.

My name is Mack Schicktanz and I'm the founder of C.K. Mack. We offer stabilized real estate investments with a $25 minimum.

We broke down the crowdfunding and peer to peer models, then we worked with the SEC to create a functional product that brings stabilized monthly returns through an asset backed investment product with an in-house buyback program for when you're ready to divest.

We soft-launched on April 15th of 2016 and we now accept accredited investments nation-wide, along with non-accredited investments in both Washington and Montana.

I'm looking forward to getting to know this community and I'm excited to see what else is being developed!

• Jeri_EssagofJeri_Essagof Member

Hi Everyone!

My name is Jeri Essagof and I am an attorney based in NYC. I am currently looking for in-house counsel opportunities in PropTech and am looking to learn more about the industry!

I am looking forward to learning about the exciting companies in this space and getting more involved in the community!

• Hi My name is walter Holmes we work on Data collection, automation, AI, and data analysis. We created auctionduediligence.com , we provide real estate due diligence (title search, foreclosure analysis, property details) in one simple report , we dont only provide the data but also bult intelligence to reduce risks and increise investment opportunities when buying at county auctions.